The show will take place on June 12-14
Licensing Expo 2012 expects to host 400 global brand licensors in its next show, to be held June 12-14, at Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. For 32 years,
Licensing Expo has brought together retailers, manufacturers, brand owners and marketers looking to find new intellectual properties and brands, experience the latest trends, and initiate deals that will drive an estimated $200 billion in retail sales expected this year.
Confirmed exhibitors include:
- Entertainment: BBC, Cartoon Network, CBS, Disney, DreamWorks, Lucasfilm, Paramount, Power Rangers, SeaWorld, Sony, Twentieth Century Fox, Universal Studios, Warner Bros.
- Gaming: Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Angry Birds, Call of Duty
- Toys/Children: Mattel, Hasbro, Nickelodeon, Barney
- Fashion and Beauty: Sketchers, Matthew Williamson, Covergirl, Cherokee, Paul Frank
- Celebrity: Creative Artists Agency, Elvis Presley Enterprises, Muhammad Ali Enterprises
- Automotive: Lamborghini, Volkswagen, Ferrari, Ford, Mercedes Benz, Jeep
- Sports: ESPN, NBA, NASCAR, Liverpool Football Club
- Trademarks: Coca-Cola, Budweiser, Goodyear, Kellogg's
- Music: Live Nation, Fender Guitars, American Idol, Michael Jackson, Eminem, Usher, Lady Gaga
- Publishing: Conde Nast, Hearst, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, Rodale
Licensing Expo also offers attendees more than 30 free classes through Licensing University, which teaches a variety of topics including retailing strategies, the legal side of licensing and extending brands globally. This conferences are organized by the International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association’s (LIMA), and include titles such as: Licensing for Beginners: The Building Blocks of Licensing Success, Taking a Brand from Digital to Retail (about brands such as Angry Birds and Moshi Monsters), Trends: Using Them to Successfully Compete in Art Licensing, Licensing in Asia, Getting Your Fair Share: How To Prevent Royalty Underpayments, and Identifying & Evaluating Opportunities of Licensed Properties for Your Brand or Company.