This web page has been created for Key4Communications. By accessing and using this web site, you are agreeing to accept, abide by, and be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Ownership and Rights: The domain name www.Key4communications.com is registered to “Key4”, at c/ Provenza, 249 4-2, Barcelona, Spain, telephone: 0034 93 325 32 87.
- Intellectual and Industrial Rights: All intellectual property rights of contents from this website and its graphic design are the exclusive property of Key4 or third parties who have authorized or ceded said contents to Key4, who holds the sole right to their use. Reproduction, copying, distribution, partial or total publication or transformation of Key4 contents without obtaining express permission, is forbidden. The same conditions and prohibitions also apply to all logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in this web page which are protected by law.
- Web Contents and Links: Key4 is not responsible for incorrect or inappropriate use of the contents of the web page which remains the sole responsibility of the user. Nor does Key4 assume responsibility for information found in third party websites found through links to external sites. The presence of such links exists for informational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement of or invitation to contract services or products offered by the destination site. In the event that Key4 has knowledge that the activity or information offered by a link is illicit, illegal or has the possibility of causing harm or infringing upon the rights of a liable third party, the company will act with due diligence to delete or deactivate the corresponding link expeditiously.
- Updates and Modifications: Key4 reserves the right to update, modify and/or eliminate the information contained on the website, along with the configuration or presentation, at any point in time without the need for advance notification.
- Technical Aspects: Key4 is not responsible for any type of problem which may arise due to technical problems or errors in computer equipment which are not attributable to Key4, or which are produced while connected to the Internet or may be caused by third parties through illegal interference beyond the control of Key4.
Key4 does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements which may damage computer systems contained in online documents or in user files available on this website or through third party websites. Thusly, Key4 accepts no responsibility for any damages that may be caused by the above. Furthermore, Key4 remains free of responsibility for any possible harm or damages that a user may suffer as a consequence of errors, omissions or faults in the information provided through third parties. This website has been designed to be user friendly, following the recommendations of W3C according to the standards of XHTML and CSS2
Key4 is authorized to incorporate al data provided by the user in a user file. Key4 will not distribute or share any accumulated personal data with other entities without the express permission of the user. To this end, in the event that Key4 were to share any personal data with its joint businesses, permission would first be obtained from the user, indicating exactly what identifying data would be shared with exactly what entities and for what purpose. The user is entitled to access, modify, cancel or correct their subscription in writing (c. Provenza, 249 4-2, 08008 Barcelona, Spain) or by contacting Key4 by e-mail (email@example.com). All information received by Key4 will be treated with the utmost confidentiality, applying all reasonable technical and organizational means necessary to guarantee the confidentiality and security of said data, thereby protecting it against alteration, loss or unauthorized access. This confidentiality agreement is not time limited in nature and will continue even in the event that the relationship between Key4 and a user has been terminated.
- Jurisdiction and Applicable Legislation: All relationships derived from user registration and services effected from the web page fall under the legislation and jurisdiction of Spanish Law.
The user acknowledges and accepts the above term voluntarily. Thank you